Re: [backpackgeartesters] LTR-COLDPRUF ECO-TERRA BASELAYER-STEVE KIDD

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2013
      Hi Steven,
      Just a few edits and you are good to complete the series by uploading the report.

       that covered a little over seven miles.

      EDIT: Conversion needed for mileage

      I went to bed warm with no layering. It wasn't long after the S'Mores wore off and the kids dozed off
      Edit: S'mores (capital not needed on M)

      They've been superb at keeping me warm in cool to cold weather and
      EDIT: cool-to-cold weather

      Have a great summer! Gail