Updated In formation: TEST CALL – Rhythm & Harmony in the bac kcountry!

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 9 , May 22, 2013
      I wanted to pass along some information that has come up from some others. Since there are gender specific models, testers need to be able to test the model designed for them (gender-wise).
      There will still be only 3 testers total. Of course, since I haven't received any applications yet, there may be no testers and we can't have that, now, can we?!

      Brett Haydin

      "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
      can be accomplished when no one
      cares who gets the credit."

    • Theresa Lawrence
      Message 2 of 9 , May 22, 2013
        Hi Brett,

        Does that mean any women like myself that is over 5'6 can't apply, because we are too tall for the women specific model ?

        Theresa

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , May 22, 2013
          I am sure it is disappointing, but unfortunately the test is restricted to the gender-specific models. Since you are taller than 5'6" there isn't a model that you can use.
          These are just the spoons we have to work with, sorry.

          To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com

> [...]

          > 6. Any apps you have outstanding. Please note if you have a preference if there

          > is one that conflicts with this one.

          > 7. Any additional BGT roles you play (mentor, monitor, etc.)

          > · US shipping is included.

          > · Richard is the Test Director

          > · DOES count for Newbie Limit –

          > Newbies welcome to apply if no other Newbie-Limit test is in progress!

          > · This is the 3 Report format

          > and you must meet minimum requirements

          > Also, don't forget to cc me at bhaydin AT hotmail DOT com so your app doesn't

          > get lost!

          > Please include ‘NEMO Sleeping Bag’ in the subject line.

          > This call will close May 28, 2014 at 11:00 PM MST.

          > Good luck!

          > Bretter

          > Trivia Question - What superhero has a battle cry of "SPOON!" ? No bonus points, but I will be impressed if you know.

        • Theresa Lawrence
          Message 4 of 9 , May 22, 2013
            Ok I get it, I guess I'm more like a big serving spoon or a soup ladle .... we can't all be little spoons ... like Andrea ..

            ________________________________

> [...]

            > 6. Any apps you have outstanding. Please note if you have a preference if there

            > is one that conflicts with this one.

            > 7. Any additional BGT roles you play (mentor, monitor, etc.)

            > · US shipping is included.

            > · Richard is the Test Director

            > · DOES count for Newbie Limit –

            > Newbies welcome to apply if no other Newbie-Limit test is in progress!

            > · This is the 3 Report format

            > and you must meet minimum requirements

            > Also, don't forget to cc me at bhaydin AT hotmail DOT com so your app doesn't

            > get lost!

            > Please include ‘NEMO Sleeping Bag’ in the subject line.

            > This call will close May 28, 2014 at 11:00 PM MST.

            > Good luck!

            > Bretter

            > Trivia Question - What superhero has a battle cry of "SPOON!" ? No bonus points, but I will be impressed if you know.

          • Brett Haydin
            Message 5 of 9 , May 22, 2013
              Oh, I am sure there are plenty of little spoons who wish they were serving spoons! Thanks for the humor!

              To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
              From: theresa_newell@...
              Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 15:14:42 -0700

              From: Brett Haydin <bhaydin@...>

> [...]

              > 6. Any apps you have outstanding. Please note if you have a preference if there

              > is one that conflicts with this one.

              > 7. Any additional BGT roles you play (mentor, monitor, etc.)

              > · US shipping is included.

              > · Richard is the Test Director

              > · DOES count for Newbie Limit –

              > Newbies welcome to apply if no other Newbie-Limit test is in progress!

              > · This is the 3 Report format

              > and you must meet minimum requirements

              > Also, don't forget to cc me at bhaydin AT hotmail DOT com so your app doesn't

              > get lost!

              > Please include ‘NEMO Sleeping Bag’ in the subject line.

              > This call will close May 28, 2014 at 11:00 PM MST.

              > Good luck!

              > Bretter

              > Trivia Question - What superhero has a battle cry of "SPOON!" ? No bonus points, but I will be impressed if you know.

            • ringrat55
              Message 6 of 9 , May 24, 2013
                Although this little spoon likes the bag specs, she wouldn't dream of using a 4C bag. You're hilarious, T.

                --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Lawrence <theresa_newell@...> wrote:

                > Ok I get it, I guess I'm more like a big serving spoon or a soup ladle .... we can't all be little spoons ... like Andrea ..

              • Brett Haydin
                Message 7 of 9 , May 28, 2013
                  OK, so with the memorial day weekend over, and no doubt everyone dragging their feet after a long weekend of backpacking, I will extend the call for another day.
                  I am a little surprised at the lack of enthusiasm for a NEMO Sleeping Bag. I understand the constraints for women who are tall, but men... Where are the apps?!

                  Message 8 of 9 , May 29, 2013
                    Just a gentle nudge that this test call closes tonight at 11 PM MST. There are only three apps in so far for this light, warm and cozy bag. At least three very lucky testers will have the opportunity to test the claims!