Fwd: Arrived: Carhartt Women's Force T-Shirt

  • Nancy Griffith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2013
      Hi Richard,

      I thought that this gigantic medium would work out but I wore it once and it is unwieldy. I seriously think it would fit my husband. Their fit guide shows 35-36 bust and 28-29 waist but I measure this shirt at 38 bust and 37 waist.

      I realize that I should have asked for a smaller size before I wore it so I'm willing to purchase another one. Would it be ok if I write my IR with the current shirt but buy a smaller one online and explain that in my FR?

      Thanks for your advice.

      Nancy

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      > From: Nancy Griffith <bkpkrgirl@...>
      > Date: May 17, 2013 7:57:56 AM PDT
      > To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Arrived: Carhartt Women's Force T-Shirt
      >
      > When I got home yesterday the shirt was there in the size and color requested. It's the biggest 'medium' I've ever seen but I'll go with it.
      >
      > Nancy
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone

    • Lyon Richard G
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2013
        Nancy,

        I think that's exactly what you should do. Customer service and accuracy of sizing are important considerations in buying gear, be sure to keep our readers informed.

        Richard