EDIT - LTR Wolverine Gauge Boots - Mike Pearl

  • Kerri Larkin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2013
      Hi Mike,

      ...40 F (4 C) with intermittent light rain on wet and muddy trail.
      EDIT: please insert 'a' between 'on' and 'wet' to read, 'on a wet'

      Pack weight -15 lb
      EDIT: please insert a space between '-' and '15'

      10 mi (16 km) transverse from south to north
      Edit: I'm not sure if you mean traverse or transverse here?

      The temperature on the last hike was definitely beyond the upper limit of comfort. But these are winter boots after all and these Wolverines like the snow.
      Edit: May I suggest you delete the full stop after 'comfort' and insert a comma (with a lower case 'b' to follow), as it would better tie these sentences together?

      That's all I've got Mike. Please upload once the edits are done.

      It's been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to the opportunity to do so again.

      Best wishes,

      Kerri