Edit: LTR - Wolverine Gauge Boots - Coy Starnes

  • Kerri Larkin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2013
      Hi Coy,

      So glad to hear your knee is improving, and I love your new friend!

      EDIT: some sentences have a double space between them while others have a single space only. Could you please pick one style or the other and ensure all sentences are in the same format? My suggestion would be for single spaces between sentences as the double space harks back to typewriter days.

      I have continued to wear the boots on short day hikes but again, my knee prevented me for attempting anything very strenuous.
      EDIT: please replace 'for' with 'from'

      Crossing the logs and ducking under saw briers was doing a...
      Edit: Should their be a hyphen between 'saw' and 'briers', making 'saw-briers' or is that a local spelling?

      And how does this relate to the report.
      EDIT: Please change the colon to a question mark
      Comment: I love your sense of humour Coy.

      That's it Coy! Please go ahead and upload when you've done the edits.

      It's been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to the opportunity of doing so again in the future.

      Best wishes,

      Kerri

    • Coy Boy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2013
        Thanks Kerri, all fixed and uploaded, test copy deleted. I went with the double space between sentences because I find it easier to read. probably due to needing reading glasses. I never did much typing on a typewriter other than a 6 week class I took in the 9th grade. OK, I may have turned in a few typed reports but I cant really recall. I think they always allowed us to do reports in handwriting. I type with 2 fingers. Not sue why, but I use my pointer finger with my left hand and the middle finger with my right.

        Coy Boy