Test call: shoes - fast & dry

  • Kurt Papke
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2013
      Adidas (yes you read that right) and BGT are pleased to offer 3 lucky
      testers the opportunity to hike fast, light and dry in their new
      Terrex GTX shoes:

      Men's: http://www.adidas.com/us/product/mens-outdoor-terrex-fast-x-low-gtx-shoes/G64513X
      Women's: http://www.adidas.com/us/product/womens-outdoor-terrex-fast-x-low-gtx-shoes/G64515X

      I used Adidas Supernova's for many years - they make great shoes. The
      Terrex GTX are lined with GORE-TEX, so you'll hike dry.

      1. This is a full 4-month total test with an IR, FR, and LTR
      2. Newbie limit does NOT apply, newbs can send an app even if they
      have a test in progress.
      3. US shipping included
      4. Nancy Griffith is the mod
      5. Subject line for your app: "Application: Adidas Terrex shoes -
      <your name here>"
      6. Closes: Monday May 27th at midnight MST
      7. CC: kwpapke(at)gmail(dot)com with your app so I don't miss it

      What I'll be looking for in your application specific to this test:

      A. Your ability to backpack successfully in low running shoes. Not
      everyone has the ankle strength...
      B. A notion that you will encounter some wet conditions to test the GTX.

      This is great gear - you want them! Send your app now!!

      --Kurt