Extension Request - ColdPruf Base Layers - Brett Haydin

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2013
      BriDGeT,

      My computer is in the shop nursing a ransomware Trojan virus. I was hoping she would feel better by today so I could get to work on the report but the doctor says she needs to rest. Any chance I can get an extension until 5/28?

      Sorry about this, but I knew I was in for a world of hurt when my daughter came in the room and said, "Dad, I didn't mean to click it..."

      Brett Haydin

    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2013
        Been there, done that (kids clicking things they shouldn't have)! Good luck
        and extension has been noted.

        Kathy