Due date for Wolverine Gauge bots and possible extension request.

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2013
      In light of BRIGET's recent tantrum it looks like the due dates are missing. I was thinking the LTR for the boots was sometime this week. I am going camping this weekend ( car camping but the best I can do righ now). Anyways, I plan to get my LTR report in next Monday.

      Thanks
      Coy Boy
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2013
        Yeah, the due date was 5/14 but let me know when you can get it done and
        I'll adjust the dates.

        Kathy