ARRIVED: La Sportiva Hyper Mid Boots- Nancy Griffith

  • Nancy Griffith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      The boots arrived today in the size requested.  I was expecting the Women's version (see Tech Sheet under 'Tech Specs' on website) which has slightly different construction and a different color.

      They fit fine though and I'm fine with testing these as is.

      Please confirm before I hit the trails :)

      Thanks,

      Nancy