PLEASE READ!!!!! RE: [backpackgeartesters] BridGeT's latest episode

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 7:11 AM
      One More Time.

      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kathy Waters
      Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 8:54 PM
      To: BackpackGearTesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] BridGeT's latest episode

      It appears that BridGeT had a major upchuck today and spit out a lot of
      garbage. I'm not sure what occurred but will be investigating further in
      the next couple of days to see what kind of mess needs to be cleaned up.

      Please pay attention to your test due dates and monitoring duties and ignore
      bad information (or lack of any information) until I can get the poor thing
      healthy again.

      I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING each of your e-mails about today's updates
      separately. If you really, really can't figure something out and have to
      know right now, please e-mail me off-list at Kathy@...
      <mailto:Kathy%40bysky.com> and I'll reply.

      Now I think I'll have a drink - "After all, tomorrow is another day".

      Kathy

      Aka Scarlett