Re: BridGeT's latest episode

  • ftroop94
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2013
      Coy,

      What kind of good Alabama are you? Not knowing your neighbors to the east!

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Coy Boy" <starnescr@...> wrote:

      > probably fell off the wagon...and who is this Scarlett? You should not be embarrassed by anything Bridget does...we all know she is an unruly child.
      >
      > Coy Boy
      >
      > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy Waters" <kathy@> wrote:
      > >
      > > It appears that BridGeT had a major upchuck today and spit out a lot of
      > > garbage. I'm not sure what occurred but will be investigating further in
      > > the next couple of days to see what kind of mess needs to be cleaned up.
      > >

      > > Please pay attention to your test due dates and monitoring duties and ignore
      > > bad information (or lack of any information) until I can get the poor thing
      > > healthy again.
      > >

      > > I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING each of your e-mails about today's updates
      > > separately. If you really, really can't figure something out and have to
      > > know right now, please e-mail me off-list at Kathy@ and I'll reply.
      > >

      > > Now I think I'll have a drink - "After all, tomorrow is another day".
      > >

      > > Kathy
      > >
      > > Aka Scarlett

    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2013
        Oh, I'm quite sure Coy knows! Thanks for making me smile, Coy! I needed
        that!

        Kathy

        What kind of good Alabama are you? Not knowing your neighbors to the east!

        <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Coy Boy" <starnescr@...>

        <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Kathy Waters" <kathy@>