Re: BridGeT's latest episode

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2013
      probably fell off the wagon...and who is this Scarlett? You should not be embarrassed by anything Bridget does...we all know she is an unruly child.

      Coy Boy

      > It appears that BridGeT had a major upchuck today and spit out a lot of
      > garbage. I'm not sure what occurred but will be investigating further in
      > the next couple of days to see what kind of mess needs to be cleaned up.
      >

      > Please pay attention to your test due dates and monitoring duties and ignore
      > bad information (or lack of any information) until I can get the poor thing
      > healthy again.
      >

      > I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING each of your e-mails about today's updates
      > separately. If you really, really can't figure something out and have to
      > know right now, please e-mail me off-list at Kathy@... and I'll reply.
      >

      > Now I think I'll have a drink - "After all, tomorrow is another day".
      >

      > Kathy
      >
      > Aka Scarlett

    • ftroop94
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2013
        Coy,

        What kind of good Alabama are you? Not knowing your neighbors to the east!

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Coy Boy" <starnescr@...> wrote:

        > probably fell off the wagon...and who is this Scarlett? You should not be embarrassed by anything Bridget does...we all know she is an unruly child.
        >
        > Coy Boy
        >
        > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy Waters" <kathy@> wrote:
        > >
        > > It appears that BridGeT had a major upchuck today and spit out a lot of
        > > garbage. I'm not sure what occurred but will be investigating further in
        > > the next couple of days to see what kind of mess needs to be cleaned up.
        > >

        > > Please pay attention to your test due dates and monitoring duties and ignore
        > > bad information (or lack of any information) until I can get the poor thing
        > > healthy again.
        > >

        > > I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING each of your e-mails about today's updates
        > > separately. If you really, really can't figure something out and have to
        > > know right now, please e-mail me off-list at Kathy@ and I'll reply.
        > >

        > > Now I think I'll have a drink - "After all, tomorrow is another day".
        > >

        > > Kathy
        > >
        > > Aka Scarlett

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2013
          Oh, I'm quite sure Coy knows! Thanks for making me smile, Coy! I needed
          that!

          Kathy

          What kind of good Alabama are you? Not knowing your neighbors to the east!

          <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Coy Boy" <starnescr@...>

          <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Kathy Waters" <kathy@>