BridGeT's latest episode

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2013
      It appears that BridGeT had a major upchuck today and spit out a lot of
      garbage. I'm not sure what occurred but will be investigating further in
      the next couple of days to see what kind of mess needs to be cleaned up.

      Please pay attention to your test due dates and monitoring duties and ignore
      bad information (or lack of any information) until I can get the poor thing
      healthy again.

      I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING each of your e-mails about today's updates
      separately. If you really, really can't figure something out and have to
      know right now, please e-mail me off-list at Kathy@... and I'll reply.

      Now I think I'll have a drink - "After all, tomorrow is another day".

      Kathy

      Aka Scarlett

    • Coy Boy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2013
        probably fell off the wagon...and who is this Scarlett? You should not be embarrassed by anything Bridget does...we all know she is an unruly child.

        Coy Boy

        > It appears that BridGeT had a major upchuck today and spit out a lot of
        > garbage. I'm not sure what occurred but will be investigating further in
        > the next couple of days to see what kind of mess needs to be cleaned up.
        >

        > Please pay attention to your test due dates and monitoring duties and ignore
        > bad information (or lack of any information) until I can get the poor thing
        > healthy again.
        >

        > I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING each of your e-mails about today's updates
        > separately. If you really, really can't figure something out and have to
        > know right now, please e-mail me off-list at Kathy@... and I'll reply.
        >

        > Now I think I'll have a drink - "After all, tomorrow is another day".
        >

        > Kathy
        >
        > Aka Scarlett

      • ftroop94
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2013
          Coy,

          What kind of good Alabama are you? Not knowing your neighbors to the east!

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Coy Boy" <starnescr@...> wrote:

          > probably fell off the wagon...and who is this Scarlett? You should not be embarrassed by anything Bridget does...we all know she is an unruly child.
          >
          > Coy Boy
          >
          > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy Waters" <kathy@> wrote:
          > >
          > > It appears that BridGeT had a major upchuck today and spit out a lot of
          > > garbage. I'm not sure what occurred but will be investigating further in
          > > the next couple of days to see what kind of mess needs to be cleaned up.
          > >

          > > Please pay attention to your test due dates and monitoring duties and ignore
          > > bad information (or lack of any information) until I can get the poor thing
          > > healthy again.
          > >

          > > I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING each of your e-mails about today's updates
          > > separately. If you really, really can't figure something out and have to
          > > know right now, please e-mail me off-list at Kathy@ and I'll reply.
          > >

          > > Now I think I'll have a drink - "After all, tomorrow is another day".
          > >

          > > Kathy
          > >
          > > Aka Scarlett

        • Kathy Waters
          Message 4 of 4 , May 13, 2013
            Oh, I'm quite sure Coy knows! Thanks for making me smile, Coy! I needed
            that!

            Kathy

            What kind of good Alabama are you? Not knowing your neighbors to the east!

            <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Coy Boy" <starnescr@...>

            <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Kathy Waters" <kathy@>