ADDITIONAL EDIT RE: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: IR - Helly Hansen Odin Traverse Pant - Andrei Girenkov

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2013
      Andrei,

      I'm so sorry, I forgot an edit and that is the closing statement about your
      FR being posted in two months. Please add that, ok?

      Thanks,

      Kathy

      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2013
        Hi Kathy

        I'll be uploading the IR with your comments tonight. I've been using the tester status page to check for your edit, and looks like that's still not working. My tester status is rewound to December-ish time.

        Do you know where I can find the new FR / LTR due dates? Usually I get them from the test status page.

        Regards,
        Andrei