EDIT: [backpackgeartesters] IR - Helly Hansen Odin Traverse Pant - Mike Curry

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2013
      Mike,

      Below are your very tardy edits. I hadn't "accepted" the monitoring
      assignment but BridGeT assigned it to me anyway, I guess and since my
      acceptance wasn't noted in BridGeT, I never received any e-mails demanding
      my attention. So sorry about that, but better late than never.

      Please make the corrections, delete the test file and upload, ok? I'll be
      more prompt the next round and will adjust the FR and LTR dates so that this
      test is not dragged out an extra (almost) month.

      Thanks,

      Kathy

      I've been backpacking, climbing, ski-packing, bushwhacking, and snowshoeing
      throughout the mountains of Oregon and Washington for over years.

      EDIT: Are you missing a number between "over" and "years", maybe?

      The Helly Hansen Odin Traverse pants appear at first impression to be a
      well-constructed and good looking pair of pants.

      EDIT: Add a hyphen between "good" and "looking".

      I don't know a lot about these ratings, but I do know those definitely on
      the higher end of the spectrum I typically use.
      EDIT: Add "are" between "those" and "definitely". And I think "those"
      would be better changed to "these".

      An elastic drawstring with toggle at the lower cuff is present that appears
      as though it could gather the bottom of the leg to adjust its length
      somewhat shorter.

      EDIT: OK, I know what you are saying but can you change this so it reads
      more easily? It's the "lower cuff is present that appears" part that reads
      funny. Maybe something like, "There is an elastic drawstring with a toggle
      at the lower cuff. This appears as though it could gather."?

      Machine wash in luke warm water.

      EDIT/Comment: Unless "lukewarm" is spelled in the directions with the
      space, please correct.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2013
        Kathy,

        Thanks . . . uploading now with the changes. I made a few changes to the wording to try to make those rough patches sound a bit better.

        Also, they did indeed spell it "luke warm", which I'd never seen before. Weird, eh?

        Thanks, and we'll see you on the FR!

        Mike