RE: [backpackgeartesters] Folder Needed for SCARPA RAPID LT

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2013
      Done!

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Footwear/Trail%20Shoes/SCARPA%20-%20
      Rapid%20Lt%20Approach%20Shoe/

      Kathy

      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of K S
      Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 9:03 PM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Folder Needed for SCARPA RAPID LT

      I have not found a folder for this report - if its been created and I'm
      looking in the wrong place, my apologies.

      Kara
      ~~~

      "Making the world a better place is not only your responsibility, it is your
      joy, it is your blessing, it is your gift, it's your opportunity to make
      your life mean something, so take it." ~ Derrick N. Ashong