EDIT: Helly Hansen H2 Flow Jacket- Nancy Griffith

  • Lori Pontious
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2013
      Hi Nancy,

      Pardon the delay� I've dubbed this the week of interruptions.

      HTML looks good� I haven't found a lot to nitpick.

      On Apr 14, 2013, at 3:03 PM, Nancy Griffith <bkpkrgirl@...> wrote:

      > SUMMARY
      >
      > The Helly Hansen H2 Flow jacket is a quality-produced wind protective jacket with a fleece lining for extra warmth.

      Edit: Did quality produce the jacket? Something about the wording doesn't flow right to my ear. Would it suffice to say the wind protective jacket of good quality, with a fleece lining�.

      I'm sure you know the drill - see you in a couple months. Thanks, Lori

    • Nancy Griffith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2013
        Thanks Lori.  Got it modified and uploaded.

        See you in a few months.

        Nancy