SELECTIONS: PCT DVD

  • the_fish_guy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 4:11 PM
      With a special "thank you" to all that applied, the lucky testers are:

      Larry Kirschner
      Bob Sanders
      David Wilkes

      If you can please email me your shipping info at mike@... ASAP, Kathy would love to get these in the mail to you!

      Mike
    • david wilkes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12 4:34 PM
        The postman literally delivered it to us as we were backing out of the driveway yesterday. We just got home and I will get to work on the IR tonight.

        Dave