ATTN: Steve Kidd - RE: [backpackgeartesters] SELECTIONS: OSPREY Volt/Viva backpacks

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2013
      Steve,

      Can you please quickly get your contact/shipping information to John at
      jrw@... so we can get this test underway?

      Thanks!

      Kathy

      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2013
        I sent it twice the other day I will try again!!!

        > Steve,
        >

        > Can you please quickly get your contact/shipping information to John at
        > jrw@... so we can get this test underway?
        >

        > Thanks!
        >
        > Kathy

      • ftroop94
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2013
          I've forwarded my info to two email addresses for John and one for Kathy, so hopefully it will get there this time!

          Sorry,

          Steve