SELECTIONS: OSPREY Volt/Viva backpacks

  • BySky Admin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      Frances Penn, Ryan Christiansen and Steve Kidd, you will be sporting the new
      Osprey Volt/Viva backpacks on your spring/summer adventures! Thanks to all
      who applied.

      Would the three lucky testers please e-mail me off-list at
      jrw@... your contact/shipping information and
      non-guaranteed color choice as soon as possible so we can get you this great
      product quickly.

      Thanks,

      John