Re: IR: Scarpa Rapid LT - Kara S

  • campbretter
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2013
      Kara,

      No more mystery, it looks like you drew me as your monitor this time! The HTML, pictures and links look good and work. I really like the image with the battery showing the relative size of the laces - very helpful.

      You know the drill for editing:

      EDIT: must be changed
      Edit: suggested change, but up to you
      Comment: just a note, sometimes helpful but most likely my dry humor...

      You are free to upload when you have addressed the edits, and I do hope these work out well for you!

      <snip>
      Manufacturer: Scarpa
      EDIT: please change manufacturer's name to "SCARPA"

      <snip>
      The 5 closest to the toe are holes that have stitching around them, like a button hole and the 2 closest to the ankle are metal.
      EDIT: change to "button-hole"

      <snip>
      According to the Scarpa website the sole is made from a "sticky rubber that inspires confidence when covering slabby or rocky terrain."
      EDIT: "SCARPA"

      <snip>
      TESTING STRATEGY
      EDIT: A while ago, the group decided to take this out of the reports. I believe the general feeling was that it was unnecessary as your subsequent reports will report your findings. Please delete this section. In the Report Writer, put an asterix (*) before the title "Testing Strategy" and it won't publish that section.

      <snip>
      Check back in a month for my field review of the Scarpa Rapid LT shoes!

      Thank you to backpackgeartest.org and Scarpa for the chance to test out these shoes.
      EDIT: Please add the line "This concludes my initial report". Make changes to "SCARPA" and then also list the organization as "BackpackGearTest.org".

      I believe that is it!
    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2013
        Reposting with the proper title for BridGet

        Brett Haydin

        "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
        can be accomplished when no one
        cares who gets the credit."