SELECTIONS: Bear Grylls Intense Torch

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013
      Good morning!

      Somehow this one slipped through the cracks. My apologies to those that have been waiting patiently. Kerri L., Edwin M., and Richard L. have been selected to test this powerful little light. You should have an email in your inbox requesting information. Please get that to me asap and we'll get this up and running.

      Thanks for you applications and your patience - and thanks to Ryan for handling the Test Call!

      -Curt