What is this term, “simmer,” of which you speak?

  • vicioushillbilly
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      3 lucky testers will get to test the Optimus Vega 4 Season Stove. A lightweight, multi-fuel stove that simmers (WHAT?! Simmers?)…

      Here's the INFO: http://www.katadyn.com/fileadmin/user_upload/optimus/Downloads/Factsheet_Optimus_Vega_EN.pdf

      I'm looking for a brief application that includes the following:

      1. The opening disclaimer for testing

      2. Your bio, including any measurements specific to the test

      3. A brief test plan; just enough to demonstrate that you understand the product, where/how you will be testing it and how you will meet the minimum requirements

      4. A list of what you are now testing and a link to tester page.

      5. Number of ORs in the past 12 months (not including your initial 2)

      6. Any apps you have outstanding.

      7. Any additional BGT roles you play (mentor, monitor, etc.)

      US SHIPPING INCLUDED,
      Does NOT count for newbie limit.
      THREE (3) reports/4 Month Test Period
      Nancy is the Test Admin

      Also, don't forget to cc me at vicioushillbilly AT gmail DOT com so your app doesn't get lost!

      Please include "Optimus Vega Stove – your name" in the subject line.

      This call will close Saturday 4 May 2013 at 9pm EST.

      Good Luck!
      Dawn