Three Test Calls canceled in the last week or so

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      John just informed me he is going to have to cancel the Carhartt men's and
      women's shirts test calls.

      I really need to know why there is a lack of interest in test calls.

      Even though we are going into what you all have indicated is your prime
      backpacking season, lately, it's like pulling teeth to get at least three
      applicants for most items. There was only one response for the Sunday
      Afternoons' cap, one for the La Sportiva boots, and only one each for the
      men's and women's Carhartt shirts.

      I get the kids' cap - not all hike with kids (though kids' stuff was listed
      several times in my last pre-OR Show survey), but boots? Tee shirts?

      So as to not clutter up the list, can you please let me know off-list at
      Kathy@... what's we need to do to get you personally interested
      enough to test.

      We'd really appreciate your time in giving us this valuable feedback.

      Thanks!