EDIT - Helly Hansen Women's Hybrid Pants - Gail

  • Mike Pearl
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2013
      Hi Gail,
      Your IR looks good.  Weird on the adjustable waist.  Wonder if only the mens version has the adjustable Velcro?  I have only one edit.  Upload at will.
      See ya' in two,Mike
      ***That scenario usually doesn't come up while I am hiking (ecept for rain pants) but I guess it might be a benefit to some***
      EDIT - (expect for rain pants)