RE: [backpackgeartesters] Edit/Approval: IR - Artisana SuperFood Nut Butter - Brett Haydin

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2013
      Jamie, Got the file uploaded. See you in a few months on this one!

      Brett Haydin

      "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
      can be accomplished when no one
      cares who gets the credit."

      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      From: jdeben@...
      Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 23:48:53 +0000
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Edit/Approval: IR - Artisana SuperFood Nut Butter - Brett Haydin

      Hi Brett,

      Looks like I get to assist you guys on this yummy looking test. First thing first, to your questions. I have sent your question about the official name to Curt the Test Mod. Will let you know when I know. Secondly, I think your conversion thought is spot on. Unless we get wrapped about the knuckles by Ray let's keep it the way it is.

      Let's begin � HTML (links, layout, pics) looks good. I like the pic you used in your bio btw. Nice trail cred on that one. 

      My edits, suggestions and comments are marked with ## just below a snip of your words.

      Thanks.

      Jamie DeBenedetto

      Artisana Nut Butter Monitor

      You -

      Goji & Milk Thistle 58 0.65 ox (18.4 g)

      ##Edit � "ox" needs to be "oz"

      ##Comment/Question � In your report you mention using them on your backpacking trips for either snacks or maybe as a creative sauce. Does the company list what their intended purpose is, meaning are they like Honey Stingers or Power Shots where you simply squeeze the contents into your mouth or are they meant as more of a spread used to enhance something else akin to peanut butter or nutella?