EDIT - IR - Helly Hansen Odin Light Pant - Derek Hansen

  • Mike Pearl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2013
      Hi Derek,

      Sorry for the delay. I missed it due to confusion on my part over the mens vs womens product naming. Any how I only have one edit below. Sounds like you're going to enjoy the pants.

      C'ya in two,
      Mike

      ***I would like to thank Helly Hansen. and BackpackGearTest.org for providing me with the opportunity to test this product.***

      EDIT - remove (.) after Helly Hansen

      PS-looking forward to your guest blog post!