Arrived - SCARPA RAPID LT APPROACH SHOE - Kara S.

  • K S
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2013
      This have arrived and fit. I look forward to hitting the trail with them very soon.

      Kara

       ~~~

      "Making the world a better place is not only your responsibility, it is your joy, it is your blessing, it is your gift, it's your opportunity to make your life mean something, so take it." ~ Derrick N. Ashong