Re: [backpackgeartesters] IR - Helly Hansen Odin Light Pant - Derek Hansen

  • Derek Hansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2013
      Andrei,

      The shock cord is fixed on one end, runs the circumference of the ankle, then out through the shock cord and finally up the pant leg through a "keeper" channel of fabric.

      Simply pull on the loose end that runs up the pant leg and tighten with the cord lock. Pull the excess shock cord up through the channel to keep it from dangling or snagging.

      ~derek