SELECTIONS: SCARPA Kailash GTX Boots

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013
      Congrats to Nancy G, Mark T, and Ryan C - you'll soon be testing these waterproof hikers! You should have an email in your inbox requesting information. Please get that back to me asap and we'll get things up and running.

      My thanks to the applicants (which were all excellent candidates!) and to Kurt P. for handling the Test Call.

      -Curt