Edit/Approved: IR - ARTISANA ORGANIC NUT BUTTER - Theresa Lawrence

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2013
      Hi Theresa,

      Looks like I get to assist you guys on this yummy looking test. There seems a bit of confusion about what the official name is going to be for the BGT site so I've asked Curt, the Test Mod to clarify. I will let you know when I know.

      Your HTML (links, layout, pics) looks good. Interestingly, you and Brett had the same idea regarding laying out the packets front and back. I really only found 2 minor edits, so we're off to a good start. :); But I do have a suggestion for some additional info. I'd like you to consider adding.
      My edits, suggestions and comments are marked with ## just below a snip of your words.

      Thanks.
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Artisana Nut Butter Monitor

      You - While I try to avoid processed food most of the time, arranging
      backpacking food always seems to include more processed foods then I would prefer.

      ##Edit – "then" should be "than"

      ##Edit - you forgot to add the required ending to each report - something like "This concludes my _____ Report....check back in ____ months for the next one etc....."

      ##Comment/Question – In your report you mention using them on your backpacking trips because you're board with other "trail foods". I'm curious if the company list what their intended purpose is, meaning are these like Honey Stingers or Power Shots where you simply squeeze the contents into your mouth or are they meant as more of a spread used to enhance something else akin to peanut butter or nutella? What's your take and how do you plan to utilize them?