Application - Kid's Explorer Cap - Jen P

  • Jennifer Pope
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 7:56 PM
      Your Bio and Brief Test Plan
      Link to Previous Test Reports
      Link to Tester Status Page
      Current Test Load
      Current Applications
      Number of OR's in the Past 12 Months
      BGT Roles (Mentor, Monitor,any Labors O'Love)
      Please Use Subject Line "Application - Kid's Explorer Cap - Your Name"
      Please Cc Me Your Application

      Biographical Information
      Name Jennifer Pope
      Age 32
      Gender Female
      Email Address Jennifer.Pope@...
      Location Connecticut
      Backpacking Background
      Intermediate. I've been a car-camper as long as I can remember and started
      backpacking in Northern California over a decade ago. I'm taking a break
      from backpacking to hike and car camp with my two young daughters and my
      husband. We live on the Connecticut coast and hike around New England.

      Kid Testers
      Name Lily and Abby
      Age almost 5 and almost 3
      Gender Female
      Height 44 in (112 cm)
      Weight 44 lb (20 kg)
      Backpacking Background
      Lily and Abby both love the outdoors. They love hiking around a lake a few
      miles from our house and in a local state park. And they can't wait until
      our camping season starts. If they fit into the same size they'll likely
      both use one, if not I'll pick one (and probably end up purchasing another
      so everything's "fair").

      We have been anxiously awaiting the end of winter after being pounded with
      storm after storm including over 3 feet in one day. We can't wait to get
      outside! We already have camping reservations for Acadia National Park for
      July. We hike regularly in local parks and we spend a lot of time outdoors
      at the beach, picking blueberries, and at the park. We'd use this hat in
      all of these locations. We usually look for hats with chin straps in case
      of wind and the neck flap is nice for sun protection if a bit nerdy
      looking. We will see if my kids think so.

      Link to previous test reports:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/jenjunum

      I don't have any active tests so I no longer have a tester status page.

      Current applications: none

      Number of ORs in the past 12 months: none

      BGT roles: mentor (inactive)

      Thanks for your consideration,

      Jennifer Pope