Question - Helly Hansen FastPack Jacket

  • Mark Thompson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
      Hi,
      I was out yesterday on my first test with the FastPack Jacket yesterday and the
      zipper got stuck on the zipper backing on my first use. It was so stuck that
      backing was actually damaged in the process of getting it un-stuck. So, do I
      write this up in my IR or should we contact the manufacturer first?
      Thanks
      Mark

    • Nancy Griffith
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
        Hi Mark

        It sounds like the jacket didn't arrive defective and is still functional. If that is the case I would go on with it and report what happens.

        Kathy, any problem with that?

        Nancy

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 8, 2013, at 5:36 AM, Mark Thompson <markthompson242@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I was out yesterday on my first test with the FastPack Jacket yesterday and the
        > zipper got stuck on the zipper backing on my first use. It was so stuck that
        > backing was actually damaged in the process of getting it un-stuck. So, do I
        > write this up in my IR or should we contact the manufacturer first?
        > Thanks
        > Mark

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
          Nancy is right on this one. If the product did not arrived damage and it is
          still useable (damage is more or less cosmetic), just report on the
          situation as it occurred. Pictures will be nice <g>.

          Kathy