Application – Gerber Intense Torch - Jerry Adams

  • jerry adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 8:19 PM
      Application – Gerber Intense Torch - Jerry Adams

      April 7, 2013

      1 - I have read the BGT By-Laws (v. 0609) including Chapters 4 and 5
      and will comply with all of the reporting terms and requirements.
      My tester agreement is on file. As reported below, I will have
      no difficulty meeting the minimum expected use requirements.

      2 - Name: Jerard Adams
      Location: Portland Oregon
      Email: jerryaadams at yahoo dot com
      Height: 6'1" (185 cm)
      Weight: 195 lb (88 kg)
      Age: 58
      Gender: Male

      3 - Test Plan:

      I am already testing the MPOWERD Luci LED light so I probably shouldn’t be testing the Gerber Intense Torch at the same time, but if you need someone to test the Gerber, I can do that at the same time, the Kuci is more a lantern inside tent where the Gerber is for walking around.  And they’re both lightweight enough I don’t mind carrying them.

      I’ll test the Gerber on two backpacking trips in each of the FR and LTR periods.  At least 25 miles and 3 nights each trip.  I’ll test it inside tent, fiddling with gear around camp, and walking on trail a little.

      Maybe I’ll go as low as 32 F.  Maybe as warm as 70 F.  I’ll verify it works in the rain.

      4 – Currently testing MPOWERD Luci LED lantern and Scarpa shoes.
          Status page: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1827.htm
          Reviews: http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/retiredjerry

      5 – 1 owner review in the last year.

      6 – No Apps outstanding.