EDIT: LTR - Sea to Summit Ultra-Sli Dry Daypack - Alex Legg

  • the_fish_guy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 12:03 PM
      Alex,

      Great report! Loved the pics! Below are your edits. See you on the next one!

      Mike

      EDIT: throughout the report you abbreviate miles as "m" and meters as "m" . . . please change all the references to miles to "mi" . . .

      <SNIP>

      The elevation ranged from 2,200 ft to one 4,500 ft (671 m to 1,372 m).

      Comment: I'd delete the word "one" . . . it sounds odd to me, though I get what you're saying, it wouldn't change the meaning to delete it.

      <SNIP>

      If my ultra-light sleeping bag was compressed I could easily use the pack for an overnight trip as long as its warm enough outside to sleep under a tarp and leave my tent behind.

      EDIT: it's warm enough (not "its")

      <SNIP>

      My rain gear, food and water, and first aide kit fit with plenty of room to spare.

      EDIT: first aid

      <END>
    • alex
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8 12:33 PM
        Hi Mike,

        Thank you for your time! I have made all the requested corrections and uploaded to the BGT site. See you next time!

        -Alex Legg