TEST CALL - Have a Hiking Buddy?

  • Mike Pearl
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2013
      Sunday Afternoons and BGT would like your little hiking partner to help you test the Kid's Explorer Cap.

      Link to test item: http://www.sundayafternoons.com/kids/sun-hats/kids-explorer-cap-1.html

      Test Technicalities:

      US Shipping Included
      Does NOT Count for Newbie Limit
      DOES NOT REQUIRE OVERNIGHTS
      Two Report/Four Month Test
      Nancy is Test Director

      Application Absolutes:

      Your Bio and Brief Test Plan
      Link to Previous Test Reports
      Link to Tester Status Page
      Current Test Load
      Current Applications
      Number of OR's in the Past 12 Months
      BGT Roles (Mentor, Monitor,any Labors O'Love)
      Please Use Subject Line "Application - Kid's Explorer Cap - Your Name"
      Please Cc Me Your Application

      Test Call closes at midnight(MDT) Friday, April 12, 2013

      Thank you much,
      Mike
    • Jamie D.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2013
        Oh cool another day hiker test, bummer my kids are too old for this one.

        Jamie D