EDIT: LTR- Obermeyer - Kestral Jacket - Brett Haydin

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013
      Brett,

      Thank you for your LTR. Glad to see the jacket worked well for you. I've
      just a few minor edits for you. See you on another test series.

      Combined, by total use has put me at 7 nights (12 days) backpacking, 7
      snowboarding outings, and 6 separate day hikes, some of which included
      snowshoeing.

      EDIT: Change "by" to "my"

      While snowshoeing, I was able to enjoy wearing just base layer underneath
      the jacket, with the jacket open as well as the pit zips.

      EDIT: Add "a" between "just" and "base"

      While warm, the Kestral does an incredible job of allow moisture to escape.

      EDIT: Change to "allowing"

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2013
        Thanks for catching those edits, Kathy. I've made the changes and uploaded to the folder. The test file has been deleted and now I am ready to load my gear in my car and head out for the weekend! Well, after a half-day of work, that is...

        Brett Haydin

        "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
        can be accomplished when no one
        cares who gets the credit."