hacked

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      I was installing a new stove and kept hearing my iPad dinging (does that when an email is coming in). I just finished working on the stove a few minutes ago and came to check my mail, there was a bell on the top of the mail page with 1 notification, said I had a suspicious log in from Romania. Anyways, just changed my password. So, if you get an email from me today don't open it, tomorrow should be OK, I also picked a stronger password.

      Coy Boy
      PS I also got a package from UPS while I was installing the stove. It was the HH Odin Jacket. I'll post the notification in a sec.