EDIT/APPROVAL IR: Cascades Designs - Cot - Kurt Papke

  • Mike Mosack
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2013
      Hi Kurt - I am the mystery monitor for this test series. I see that my name
      was left off the Admin site for this item. If you save my email address
      you'll have it for the subsequent reports.
      Here are your edits in the usual format
      EDIT - must change
      edit - my recommended change if you agree
      comment - just that

      comments - Good HTML/ photos. I like that your image of the instruction
      sheet is easily read too.
      Like you, I was also concerned by the length of this cot as I am taller than
      it is long so I'll be interested to see how you like yours throughout this
      test.

      EDIT - You should give credit to your use of the manufacturer's photo which
      was taken from their website....

      "Rolling onto my side was a very low effort exercise (its a little tougher
      in a hammock)."
      EDIT - "it's" is the contraction for "it is".

      "Comfort was good, the bare cot with no pad is much more forgiving than the
      hard ground, even with a lightweight sleeping pad."
      EDIT - Comfort was good; the bare cot...." (swap the comma for a semi-colon
      after "good")

      "Thanks to BGT and Cascade Designs for the opportunity to contribute to this
      test."
      EDIT - please list BGT as "BackpackGearTest.org"

      So that's it - Please remember to delete the test file copy and upload when
      ready.

      See you in two months!
      Mike
      mosack at earthlink dot net