SELECTIONS - Helly Hansen pants calls

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013
      Congratulations to the following, who have been chosen to test the Helly Hansen Pants. Would each of you please send me OFF-LIST your size and preferred color (which better be Ebony) and contact information, including phone number.

      Odin Traverse - Mike Curry, Andrei Girenkov, Brett Haydin
      Guide Light - Derek Hansen
      Hybrid - Frances Penn, Gail Staisil

      All who applied had excellent application, many thanks for making this decision so difficult!

      Cheers, Richard