April Call for Owner Reviews

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      Since March's "Call for Owner Reviews" wasn't too popular I thought I'd try to pick something a bit more "everyday" for the April Call. How about Snow Gear, Stuff Sacks and Do It Yourself items with all their related sub-categories.
      Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, original items not already listed are certainly welcome as long as they fit BGT standards.

      I'm not fooling you when I say, each OR you complete for the monthly call takes you one Brownie Point closer to easy gear! The Edit Team eagerly awaits your well-written and proof-read reports.

      Safe hiking,
      Jamie D.
      Editors Team Director
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2014

        It’s definitely not foolish to take advantage of the Monthly Call for Owner Reviews.  So for those smart folks who like collecting Brownie Points please consider submitting an OR on one or all of these categories: Navigation/Maps, Software and Knives.
        Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, original items not already listed are certainly welcome as long as they fit BGT standards.

        Fine Print: ORs do not need to comply with the Monthly Call to be posted in any given month.  However, those who choose to participate in the Monthly Call will be awarded one Brownie Point per relevant review, which puts you on the fast track to gear you want to test! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.

        Safe hiking,

        Jamie D.

        Editors Team Director