REMINDER TEST CALL CLOSING: Rapid Fire

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
      Just a quick reminder that the SCARPA Rapid Fire LT trail shoes call closes tomorrow night. I already have apps from the following people, but I could always use some more:

      David
      Wilkes

      Jerard
      Adams

      Alex
      Legg

      Ryan
      L. Christensen

      Derek
      Hansen

      The original call is below. If I missed you application somehow, please let me know!
      - Brett Haydin

      -----
      SCARPA and BGT is pleased to present three testers with the opportunity to try out the Rapid LT approach shoe this spring and into the summer. For you speedy peak baggers, this shoe is all about you! There are men�s and women�s models available, but you cannot test cross gender lines (sorry). Frankly, I may pick up a pair of these on my own they look so good! Check them out here:

      Mens:
      http://www.scarpa.com/scarpa/products/TRAIL/TRAIL-LIGHT_HIKING/p_32013-351

      Women's: http://www.scarpa.com/scarpa/products/TRAIL/TRAIL-LIGHT_HIKING/p_32013-352

      Please feel free to be creative in your application but I want to hear about how you plan to wear this shoe while backpacking, not just day hikes. You fast and light hikers are especially encouraged to apply.

      I am looking for the following in your apps:

      1. The opening disclaimer for testing

      2. Your bio

      3. A brief test plan; just enough to demonstrate that you understand the product and where/how you will be testing it and how you will meet the minimum requirements.

      4. A list of what you are now testing and a link to tester page

      5. Number of ORs in the past 12 months (not including your initial 2)

      6. Any apps you have outstanding. Please note if you have a preference if there is one that conflicts with this one (such as the other SCARPA boots).

      7. Any additional BGT roles you play (mentor, monitor, etc.)

      Other information:

      - Andrea is the Director

      - Does NOT count for Newbie Limit � get those apps in!

      - This is the 3 Report format and you must meet minimum requirements

      - Please include "Application - SCARPA Rapid LT Shoes - <your name>" in the subject line

      - Also, don't forget to cc me at bhaydin AT hotmail DOT com so your app doesn't get lost!- This test call runs concurrent with the SCARPA Rapid LT shoes . Feel free to apply for both, but please state your preference for one or the other. We do go to great pains to respect your preference, but depending on the apps we cannot always do so.
      This call closes at 9:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time) Tuesday April 2nd, 2013.

    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2013
        The call for the SCARPA Rapid LT Trail Shoes is now closed. I have received apps from the following individuals: Kara StanleyDavid WilkesJerry AdamsAlex LeggRyan ChristensenDerek Hansen If your name is missing, please send me a heads up asap. Stay tuned for selections!