EDIT: LTR - Obermeyer Kestral Jacket - Brian Hartman

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2013
      Brian,

      Thank you for your LTR. The Obermeyer products are really great, aren't
      they?! I only have a very few minor edits for you and after correcting you
      are free to upload your report. Please remember to delete your test file.

      I hope to see you on another test series!

      Two day / two night camping trip to Franklin County, IN.

      EDIT: Please spell out "Indiana" for the people unfamiliar with our state
      abbreviations.

      I hiked 5.5 mi (9 km) in snowy, windy weather with temperatures ranging from
      8 - 14 F ( -13 - -10 C).

      Edit: You might want to write (-13 to -10 C) to be clearer.

      Day hike at Eagle Creek Park, Indianapolis, IN.

      EDIT: If you put (IN) after your first use of "Indiana:, you can leave
      subsequent "IN" go, otherwise please spell it out.

      In fact, it has been a joy to wear thoughout this test period and I look
      forward to wearing it for many more years.
      EDIT: Should be "throughout".

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2013
        Thanks for the edits and quick turnaround on my report!  I got it uploaded and deleted from the test folder just in time to start packing for my trip to Yosemite tomorrow morning.  Hope to see you again soon.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28, 2013
          Ohhh. Green with envy here. Would love to go to Yosemite! Have a great time!

          Kathy