Re: EDIT: IR - Kindle Cook and Cafe - Mike Mosack

  • Mike Mosack
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27 8:30 PM
      Thanks Nancy, changes made. In my case, I am used to listing Fahrenheit first rather than Celsius and just had that in my head I think when I listed it and did the wrong conversion. Anyway, its all better now : )
      Thanks for the quick edits. I’ll look for the folder and get this uploaded and delete the test file.
      See you in two!
      Mike