RE: [backpackgeartesters] DELETE REQUEST: EDIT: FR-MONTBELL HIGHLAND-STEVE KIDD

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
      Done!

      Kathleen (Kathy) Waters

      Senior Director BackpackGearTest.org

      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ftroop94
      Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:49 AM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] DELETE REQUEST: EDIT: FR-MONTBELL
      HIGHLAND-STEVE KIDD

      Thanks for the edits Ryan!

      I've made them and deleted the test file. Could someone DELETE the IR from
      the regular folder so I can upload the Field Report!

      ~Steve

      <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "RyanC" <bigdawgryan@...>

      wrote:

      > > Steve,
      > >
      > > Nice report; like the photos. Sorry for the delay in getting the edit to
      you. I only found one minor item. Once you've made the correction, please
      post in the proper folder. Please remember to delete your file from the
      TESTS folder as well.

      > > Edit: <lack of Ripstop> "Ripstop" does not need to be capitalized -
      please correct throughout report.