TEST CALL extended - New trousers for spring!

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 26, 2013
      As I'm going to be semi-OOP most of this week, I am extending this call through Sunday March 31, midnight PDT (GMT -7). So far I have applications from Mike Curry, Derek Hansen, Brett Haydin, Frances Penn, and Lori Pontious. If I missed you please let me know - as with the application, by posting here and by sending me a copy of your application at montana DOT angler AT gmail DOT com

      Cheers, Richard

      And a new manufacturer as well! Helly Hansen has two sets of outdoor pants for
      some lucky BackpackpackGearTest.org testers to take into the wild.

      First is the ODIN TRAVERSE
      [http://shop.hellyhansen.com/us/item/w-odin-traverse-pant-60915/ for Women,
      http://shop.hellyhansen.com/us/item/odin-traverse-pant-60910/ for Men

      And then there's the ODIN GUIDE LIGHT for Men:
      http://shop.hellyhansen.com/us/item/odin-guide-light-pant-60911/?t_type=src&t_ty\
      pe=cat and HYBRID for Women:
      http://shop.hellyhansen.com/us/item/w-hybrid-pant-60917/

      Details: Each is a three-report test. Newbie limit does NOT apply. US testers
      ONLY [no cross-shipping]. US shipping included. Richard is the Test Director.
      Test call closes midnight PST on Thursday, March 28.

      You may apply for one or both; if you apply for both please state your
      preference.

      Rules for your BRIEF application:

      Subject line: "Application – Helly Hansen <product or products> - <your name>"
      BE SURE to send a copy of your application directly to me at Montana.angler AT
      gmail DOT com as well as posting to the list.

      Include:

      1. Opening disclaimer for testing
      2. Brief personal bio
      3. Brief test plan, including backpacking venues, and anticipated weather.
      4. Link to your previous tests/ORs (summary page) AND number of ORs in the last
      12 months not including your qualifying ORs
      5. Your current test load, AND a link to your test status page
      6. Any other pending applications (If before this call closes you apply for
      anything subsequently to your Helly Hansen app, please send me an email noting
      the new app.)
      7. Any additional BGT roles (mentor, monitor, editor, etc.)

      PLEASE keep it short and sweet.

      Happy applicating, Richard
    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 31, 2013
        This call will close tonight at midnight PDT. Subsequently to the extension posting I received applications from Andrei Girenkov and Gail Staisil. If I missed your application, please let me know ASAP by posting here AND SENDING ME A COPY BY EMAIL TO montana DOT angler AT gmail DOT com

        Thanks, Richard