Extension request(s)

  • Lori Pontious
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24 9:14 AM
      Confession - I haven't even looked at when the reports for the Chaco
      Tedinhos or the ISIS Slipstream are due, and I already know I need
      more time. I need to reconstruct both from scratch, IR forward, on a
      creaking Dell refurb that freezes often. The insurance doesn't seem
      likely to get me a new desktop in the next two days so I am having to
      recreate all kinds of work including the curriculum for a navigation
      course I'm teaching for the adult school.

      Which is more than anyone needs to know... but I'm behind on
      everything, so would very much appreciate another week of grace to get
      these reports in. I am digging out as fast as I can. Thanks for your
      patience. I fully anticipate having my electronic life back together
      and in full operation within the week, at which point I'll have to
      recreate my taxes.... uuuugggghhhh....

      Lori
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25 5:45 AM
        Lori,

        Let me know when you post the reports and I'll adjust the dates then. I'm
        partially to blame because I'm not able to update BridGeT when I am out of
        town and it's been a couple of weeks since I posted the updates. All will
        change next Saturday <G>!

        Kathleen (Kathy) Waters

        Senior Director BackpackGearTest.org

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2013
          Kathy,

          I've managed to forget my password - can you reset my login on the site? I
          had it stored on the computer that was stolen and got lazy about
          remembering it.

          thanks,
          Lori

          On Monday, March 25, 2013, Kathy Waters wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Lori,
          >
          > Let me know when you post the reports and I'll adjust the dates then. I'm
          > partially to blame because I'm not able to update BridGeT when I am out of
          > town and it's been a couple of weeks since I posted the updates. All will
          > change next Saturday <G>!
          >
          > Kathleen (Kathy) Waters
          >
          > Senior Director BackpackGearTest.org
          >
          > From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
          > 'backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com');>

        • Kathy Waters
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7, 2013
            Lori,

            Can you please send me your Member ID off list to
            Kathy@... and what you would like the new password to be?