RE: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: FR - ColdPruf Eco-Terra Base Layers - Brett Haydin

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
      Gail, Got all the edits and uploaded to the folder. Thanks for the tips. It started snowing again, so I suppoes I should put these on again :) Cheers,

      Brett Haydin

      "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
      can be accomplished when no one
      cares who gets the credit."

      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      CC: bhaydin@...
      From: woodswoman2001@...
      Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 18:37:26 -0700
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: FR - ColdPruf Eco-Terra Base Layers - Brett Haydin

      Brett,

      Great detail! I have a few edits and you are good to go.

      used the crew sparingly

      during this hike as my 40 lb (18 kg) pack contributed to me sweating too much to

      wear the tops along the hike.

      EDIT: the "top"

      to Uncle Bud�s

      Hut

      EDIT: In the HTML version there appears to be an extra space between "to" and "Uncle"

      My final trip was a short overnight up towards Pikes Peak via the

      standard Barr trail.

      EDIT: Barr Trail

      On

      subsequent trips, I allowed my body heat to let the moisture evaporate before

      taking the top off. It is kind of fun watching the steam, by the

      way!

      Comment: I call this "power" drying as it works really well and I don't have to change layers to keep warm

      I notice this more on the tops than I do

      with the bottoms.

      EDIT: more on the "top"

      Almost always, once I start moving around, I forget

      EDIT: On the HTML version there appears to be an extra space at the beginning of the sentence

      That's it..enjoy the rest of the snow season even though it is technically "Spring". There's plenty of it here too for a long time!

      Gail