EDIT: LTR - GSI Outdoors Glacier Stainless Kettle - Kerri Larkin

  • Lori Pontious
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21 9:21 PM
      Kerri, I am so sorry, you sent this in first and here I find it
      sitting in my draft folder. I cannot wait to get a replacement mac -
      it will make this so much easier.

      Nice pictures in the report. Below are your edits - thanks for your
      patience. Delete and upload when you're done.

      > The GSI
      > Stainless has preformed flawlessly and while it's really only a one-trick
      > pony, it does that beautifully.

      EDIT: performed

      Edit: it does that trick beautifully... or does its job beautifully...
      or even be specific, boils water beautifully.

      > This concludes my Long Term Report on the GSI Outdoors Glacier Stainless
      > Kettle and I'd like to thank both GSI Outdoors and BackpackGearTest.org for
      > the opportunity of being a part of this test series.

      EDIT: opportunity to be a part

      See you next test... maybe...

      Lori