EDIT: FR - ColdPruf Eco-Terra Base Layers - Brett Haydin

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
      Brett,
      Great detail! I have a few edits and you are good to go.

        used the crew sparingly
      during this hike as my 40 lb (18 kg) pack contributed to me sweating too much to
      wear the tops along the hike.

      EDIT: the "top"

        to Uncle Bud’s
      Hut

      EDIT: In the HTML version there appears to be an extra space between "to" and "Uncle"

      My final trip was a short overnight up towards Pikes Peak via the
      standard Barr trail.

      EDIT: Barr Trail

      On
      subsequent trips, I allowed my body heat to let the moisture evaporate before
      taking the top off. It is kind of fun watching the steam, by the
      way!

      Comment: I call this "power" drying as it works really well and I don't have to change layers to keep warm

         I notice this more on the tops than I do
      with the bottoms.

      EDIT: more on the "top"

      Almost always, once I start moving around, I forget

      EDIT: On the HTML version there appears to be an extra space at the beginning of the sentence

       That's it..enjoy the rest of the snow season even though it is technically "Spring". There's plenty of it here too for a long time!

      Gail

    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
        Gail, Got all the edits and uploaded to the folder. Thanks for the tips. It started snowing again, so I suppoes I should put these on again :) Cheers,

        Brett Haydin

        "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
        can be accomplished when no one
        cares who gets the credit."